Director, Projects and Initiatives Department, The Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute, Israel
2006-2008: Ono Academic College, Kiryat Ono Israel, MBA, Majoring in marketing and advertising.
2000-2003: Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Bachelor’s Degree, Political Science and East Asian Studies
2010 – Current: The Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute, Director, Projects and Initiatives Department
- Initiation, leading and matrix management of large and complex international marketing and technological projects, including: professional conferences and exhibitions.
- Leading and managing the events team.
- Enabling business connections between Israeli companies and international entities.
- Scouting technology companies for international corporations.
- Spearheaded the preparation of marketing materials.
- Responsible for the construction and preparation of tenders.
- Working with various channel partners – advertising and production companies, spokesperson, procurement, legal advice, finance, etc.
- Working and cooperation with various Israeli government and foreign entities.
- Managing an annual budget of millions of shekels.